Tuesday 19 November 2013

Realisation : “I”, “me” and “self” : what it explain within us ?

Its my self  real realisation of life by the flow of time....


          My real life incident that helped me to understand that one should have tiny and fragile ego. “I”, “me” and “self” will never let relationships progress in one’s life. One thing I have learned that we should not take too long to shed our ego. We should not make delays to ask for an apology as it loses its significance. Each one of us does not possess the art of forgiving. We might lack the strength to forget things and forgive others. It takes a strong person to say sorry, and an ever stronger person to forgive. A simple rule of thumb in life is that if you cannot forgive others then do not expect others to forgive you. We all are human beings and are born to make mistakes. If God can forgive us for our bad deeds why cannot we forgive others?




                I close my eyes And see your Son Standing in glory and honor. I call his name And see his hands Pierced and stained for me.I see the cross And enter in I thank him for all he’s done Because of him, I now can live .To Bless HIS Holy Name .HE’s my dearest friend. Who ??

                                                                       He is non other than  god...

I have read somewhere that " If you cannot understand my silence, you will not understand my words". Really sometimes words are not necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment